Serving All of Hampton Roads / Tidewater Area
Injury Law On Call
Auto accidents can be complex; get the backing you deserve.
We have the knowledge and experience of handling hundreds of auto accidents cases, so you’ll know that you’re dealing with a team that fully understands what you need to win. We have represented insurance companies in the past, so we know what to look for to help you reach the best possible outcome.
No fees unless you win.
We want you to reach the best possible outcome, and we fully stand behind our services. If you don’t win your case, there will be absolutely no fee. You can count on us to give you the best chance of winning your case!
In the event you are in need of an Auto Accident Lawyer in Hampton Roads area of Virginia Beach, Norfolk and Chesapeake, the partners in Injury Law on Call are your best bet. An auto accident Attorney must be knowledgeable and experienced in handling cases of this nature and magnitude. After handling many hundreds of cases in the area a car accident lawyer is a necessity and are best suited to understanding what it is you need to win.
More often than not the contestant of the case will be the insurance company of either you or the other party involved in the case. An Injury Lawyer will support you all the way and in the case of Injury Law on Call they categorically state that if they fail in winning your case there will be no fees.
At the scene of the accident attempt to gather as much supporting evidence as you can such as photos and names of witnesses and then contact an auto accident attorney immediately.
What you need to do in the event of an accident:
- Check on passengers
- Request medical assistance if needed
- Call police or law enforcement
- Get contact information of other drivers (request to see driver’s license and registration)
- Get contact information of witnesses (name, address, phone number, and email address)
- Take pictures with cell phone or camera of ALL vehicles involved
- Take pictures with cell phone or camera of crash scene
- Have auto insurance information available at accident scene
- Get automobile insurance information from other parties involved in the wreck
- Do not move your car until the police arrive unless it puts you and others in a dangerous situation
- Locate your automobile insurance policy for us to review
- Keep your copy of the police accident exchange sheet
- Do not give a recorded statement unless we are present
- Keep copies of all receipts and medical records / bills
- Contact us immediately
- Do not post comments or pictures on your social network