Animal Attack Attorney
Serving All of Hampton Roads / Tidewater Area
Injury Law On Call
Dog bites can be traumatic and painful; get the compensation you deserve.
When you’ve been bitten by a dog, you need to know that you’re getting the most comprehensive and thorough legal representation to help you reach the best possible outcome. We will work with you to determine your needs and commit ourselves to your cause.
No fees unless you receive a recovery.
We have the experience and knowledge to help you navigate the complex legal system, and we are so confident and dedicated in our ability to help you that you won’t pay a fee unless you receive a recovery.
There are certain steps you need to take if you are experience a dog bite:
- Call animal control and law enforcement
- Determine the dog’s veterinarian
- Check the shots and vaccination history of the dog
- Get contact information of the dog owner
- Secure witness information (name, phone, address)
- Locate a copy of your homeowner’s or renter’s policy
- Take photos of the animal
- Take photos of the injury
- See your doctor
- Contact us immediately
- Do not post comments or pictures on your social network