Injury Law On Call FAQs
Serving All of Hampton Roads / Tidewater Area
1. Why do I have to submit my bills to my own health insurance?
2. Does it cost me anything to speak to an attorney?
3. How long does it take?
4. Do I have to go to court?
5. If I already have an attorney and do not like them, can I fire them?
6. What if I don’t have health insurance?
7. How soon will my bills get paid?
8. What if my bills get turned over to collections?
9. What about property damage, how do I get my car fixed?
10. What are medical payment benefits?
11. When should I seek medical care and treatment?
12. What do I do if the insurance co. for the other party/employer calls me?
13. If I accept money from the insurance co., does it end my case?